Our Primary goal at the Vern Riffe Center for the Arts is to serve the audience. The staff and equipment of the VRCFA are here to facilitate and help you present an excellent event. Because we serve many, we have established guidelines so that all events are professional, safe, and most of all, bring enjoyment to our patrons.
Thanks to the generosity and vision of the community in setting up an endowment when the Center was constructed, non-profit organizations may apply for grants to offset the facility rental charges.
Information on our rental rates and the requirements for the use of the space may be found here.
VRCFA spaces may be rented using the following process:
- Contact Regina Bradley, VRCFA Representative (740.351.3622) to discuss dates you would like to request.
Fill out the space reservation form as accurately and completely as possible to enable Theatre staff to provide the most accurate ESTIMATE of costs. Completed applications must be received by Vern Riffe Center for the Arts at least 6 weeks in advance. We cannot stress enough the importance of the Space Reservation Form. The more accurately and completely you fill out the form and the earlier you return it, the easier it will be for the staff of the VRCFA to meet your needs. If you have questions about the Space Reservation Form, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Non-profit organizations may also wish to apply to the community assistance grant program.
- Carefully review the Rules & Regulations. After approval of your application and the signing of the rental lease agreement, it is your responsibility to distribute the VRCFA Rules and Regulations to all appropriate people involved in your activity.
- Upon receipt of application, the requested dates are ONLY TENTATIVELY RESERVED for your group. VRCFA will issue a rental lease agreement for you to sign.
- Do not advertise your event until you have signed a rental lease agreement
- The representative of the event must schedule a meeting at least one month in advance, with the rental coordinator, technical director of the theater, and the Mckinley Box Office manager and possibly maintenance and security personnel to discuss and prepare for the event.
- 50% of the ESTIMATE is due at the time you sign your lease agreement. The community assistance grant may not be used in lieu of deposit.
- Tickets will not be placed on sale until the lease agreement has been signed.
Regina Bradley, VRCFA Representative, 740.351.3622 email@example.com
Leo Schlosser, VRCFA Technical Director, 740.351.3699, firstname.lastname@example.org
Casey Glenn, VRCFA Ticket Office Manager, 740.351.3640, email@example.com