VRCFA is going to have its third After Dark Event on April 13 giving local artists an opportunity to display, talk about and sell their art.
But before they sell it off, they want to show it off!
We are looking for businesses and organizations who are all about showing some love and pride in the talented people of our community by providing some space to display some art for about three weeks before the After Dark event.
How will it work you ask?
- Artists will submit images and dimensions of the pieces they want to display by March 10.
- Week of March 13 we will send you pictures of the pieces so you can decide whether it will fit in your available space
- Week of March 20 we will deliver the pieces to you. We will take pictures and post them to social media so people will know what to look for when they visit your business.
- April 10-12 we will come back to pick the art up so the artists can sell them on April 13
- What if you love the piece and want to buy it? Well that would be awesome!
How Can You Participate?
Fill out the form below or contact Joe Patti at the Vern Riffe Center 740-351-3621.
Image by Shannon Lykins