Thanks to the interest and response to our last After Dark event, we are putting out a call for entries for our next show on Thursday, April 13, 7-10 pm
Right now we are looking for artists interested in participating in showing and selling their art. We will be accepting applications with work samples until March 10.
The deadline is earlier this year because past participants have had the idea of displaying work in area businesses in advance of the show. If you are interested in having your work displayed publicly in advance of the show, please indicate this on your application. Upon acceptance of work for the After Hours event, a $20 per table fee will be due by April 7
If you know of a business that would like to display work, please have them complete the form on this page or contact Joe Patti at 740-351-3621
How Public Placement Will Work
- Submit your application and pictures of work samples by March 10. Indicate on the application which image represents the work you would like displayed, its dimensions and how it should be displayed. (hung, on a pedestal/table, does it require heavy duty hardware due to its weight.)
- We will provide the submitted information to the business so that they can decide if it is appropriate for their space and clientele.
- In the meantime, we will ask you to bring the work you want displayed to the Vern Riffe Center by March 17. Because we won’t have control over how and where the works are displayed, we encourage people to submit copies, prints or pieces of lower value that you don’t strongly value or have an attachment to.
- Week of March 20, we will distribute works to the participating businesses. After that we will call attention to the placements on social media so people can check them out.
- April 10-12, we will retrieve the works so you can sell them on April 13